Senior SCCM Engineer
Posted on Jan 11, 2020 by MCG - Midwest Consulting Group
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: Contract to Hire
Pay: $65/hr W2
Conversion Salary: up to $115k
Description:We are looking for a senior level SCCMengineer for a contract to perm position with heavy responsibilities with Operating System Deployment, application packaging and deployment, software updates and SCCM. Need 4-5 years experience with SCCM.
Location: Dallas, TX
Title: Senior SCCM Engineer
Duration: 6+ Month C2H
Conversion is $100K-$115K
Reviews, analyzes, designs, programs, modifies, develops and implements complex endpoint configuration via automation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ or more years of experience in the related field in a large corporation or consulting environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ or more years working knowledge, production support, and configuration experience of relevant infrastructure systems required.
- Experience with Microsoft s System Center Configuration Manager and related suite of applications.
- Experience with Microsoft s inTune and related suite of applications
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly/non-technical language
- Must possess a collaborative/team-oriented work approach
- Must have strong oral and written skills to effectively communicate ideas and processes
- Ability to be flexible within a fast-moving work environment and juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Good organizational, interpersonal, and analytic faculties
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of deploying software, patches, operating systems, and configuration items utilizing Microsoft s System Center Configuration Manager.
- Working knowledge and experience analyzing SCCM and system logs and identifying potential issues with deployments, introducing and integrating new technologies into existing endpoint environments, performing routine audits of systems and software, and automating endpoint configuration items.
- Experience automating and applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes, installing and configuring new hardware and software, and responsible for adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Experience implementing configuration items with Group Policy.
- Must be a team player who works well with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Must possess knowledge of multiple technology environments/toolsets and the associated infrastructure/operations
Experience with the following:
- ITSM Tools and Processes
- 5 years with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and related tools
- DameWare and other Remote Connectivity tools
- Felxera Admin Studio
- Experience with Windows inTune for mobile device managment
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Active Directory
- System Administration
- Power Shell
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS and Terminal Services)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Windows Server and WorkStation OS (Server 2008 and above, Windows 7 and above)
- Windows AutoPilot experience including White Glove for PC deployments
- Microsoft Bitlocker