VP of Brand and Business Intelligence
Posted on Jan 11, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Near Elkhart, IN
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is growing and they are teaming up with TeamBradley to help them! They are currently searching for an outstanding VP of Brand and Business Intelligence. Interested? Read below to see what they are looking for.
- Leadership of marketing & brand strategy to the corporate strategies and business intelligence.
- Lead the strategic development of advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, big data, machine learning, predictive analytics and prescriptive analytics
- Collaborate with department leaders to optimizing data analytics and creating Business Intelligence applications
- Develop plans to expand core capabilities, strengthen member experience, increase revenue and reduce risk
- Driving strategic advancement of all digital strategies and innovation
- Bachelors degree with 10+ years of marketing and brand Business Intelligence experience
- Experience from a Credit Union or other financial institution
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#JS13256 - VP of Brand and Business Intelligence