Senior Application Integration Developer
Posted on Jan 11, 2020 by Resource 1
Resource 1 is seeking an ETL/BI Developer for a 6- month CFH with our client in Palm Bay, FL. The selected person will be responsible modifying and enhancing existing integration packages for internal and external applications as well as tying applications together allowing applications talk to each other by building out integrations between systems.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Provide interface coding and develop integrations for new and existing applications.
- Evaluate existing applications and systems to determine integration requirements.
- Plan, execute, and manage the integration of new applications into existing systems and software.
- Analyze and map data from one target source to another.
- Develop and maintain integration documentation.
- Develop and enhance existing SharePoint applications for reporting ad data capture.
- Develop SSIS packages to Extract and Load data from diverse sources (flat file, excel, XML)
- Incorporate SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) to create reports. Prior reporting experience SSRS or similar reporting tool is required.
- 8+ years of overall IT/development experience within an enterprise environment.
- 5-7 years of ETL experience utilizing SSIS or similar tool.
- Prior experience with systems integration and the use of various file types such as XML, CSV, JSON or EDI.
- 3+ years of SQL experience (T-SQL or PL/SQL preferred)
- 1+ years of experience with SharePoint/web development.
- Ability to work independently
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to conduct research into software issues and products as required
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently
SSIS (or similar ETL Tool), SSRS, SQL, SharePoint, XML
Nice to have skills: