Administrative Services Manager
Posted on Jan 11, 2020 by Rosenbaum Dental Group
We are looking for an organized, proactive Administrative Services Manager to oversee our administrative department operations and staff members. The Administrative Services Manager will establish, evaluate, and change department controls and systems, review reports and interpret data, and hire, train, monitor, and direct employees while ensuring that the department and office operates efficiently and smoothly. You may also handle basic office tasks or direct support staff members as they answer phones, collect and distribute mail, organize and store information or paperwork, set up meetings, and make travel arrangements.
To be a successful Administrative Services Manager, you should committed to supporting the administrative staff members and improving department operations. You should be analytical, creative, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Directing and evaluating administrative department operations and staff members to ensure the business operates in a smooth, efficient manner.
- Developing, analyzing, reviewing, and implementing administrative department systems and controls.
- Training, hiring, coaching, and leading support staff members.
- Creating, reviewing, and reporting department data and using this information to solve potential problems or strengthen performance.
- Establishing and enforcing department regulations, guidelines, budgets, and timelines.
- Handling or monitoring staff as they perform basic office tasks, such as answering phones, greeting and directing visitors, making arrangements for meetings or travel, and distributing mail.
- Ensuring that information and records are organized and stored in the proper manner.
- Overseeing the maintenance, repair, or replacement of office equipment and machines.
- Assisting with the office space design and installation.
- Ensuring that the office systems, controls, policies, procedures, and workspaces are in compliance with current regulations or legislation.
Administrative Services Manager Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and administrative or clerical experience is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field may be preferred.
- Additional certifications or licenses may be a plus.
- Ability to analyze information and develop effective solutions.
- Strong planning, critical thinking, problem solving, and task and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency office technology and equipment, such as computers, copiers, scanners, fax machines, and phone systems.
About the Company
Our mission is to provide you with personalized, high-quality care. We are a team dedicated to improving and maintaining your oral health.