Firewall Change SME: Re-certification, Firewall change assessment, Fir
Posted on Jan 11, 2020 by Stanton House
My client is a leading financials services organisation who have a complex cutting edge Network function. They are currently in the market for a Firewall Change SME.
This role requires someone with in-depth Network and general security experience, but is not a hands on role. This person will act as a change agent for Firewall polices and implementable processes/approach to Firewall policy clean-up as well operating the current and future processes until after service transition.
- Experience of building a high velocity Firewall change assessment processes along with assessing and providing remediation options to address gaps to implement such a process.
- Experience of building a Firewall policy re-certification process along with assessing and providing remediation options to address gaps to implement such a process.
- Experience building implementable processes/approach to Firewall policy clean-up for undocumented policy entries, overlapping/hidden policy entries.
- Experience of evidencing processes are functional and operating correctly to auditors or other interested parties.
- Strong technical writing skills, succinct and clearly written documents. Policy, standard, procedures and guidelines are the types of artefacts to be produced.
For more information please apply now.