Posted on Jan 11, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
Backend Developer - C# - .Net - Software engineer - Object-oriented languages - TFS - Test - Scrum - Agile - Kanban - Pharmaceutical - English - German - Rotkreuz - Switzerland
NextLink is having an existing position as a Backend Developer for global projects in Rotkreuz, Switzerland.
Start date: 27.01.2020
Duration: 12 months
Work location: Rotkreuz, CH
The mission of our Calculations Team is to help the customer getting from raw data to the right results. This requires close collaboration with the domain specialists of the projects. Furthermore, we are establishing a sustainable and generic calculation framework that is to be used within organization.
The Calculations Team provides:
Participation in technical requirement definition
Specification and development of project-specific calculation solutions
Integration of calculation framework - within the projects
Maintenance and support
Provide mathematical know-how and consulting to all projects
Support for verification and validation by providing the required documentation for all the projects
Responsible for the timelines/scope (agreed with the consumer projects)
Training (concept training)
Tasks & Responsibilities
Provide a software design being align with system architecture, client guidelines and software engineering best practices (such as SOLID & clean code rules)
Participate in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing and bug fixing including software maintenance.
Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management.
Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against unit and/or subsystem specification.
Review and analyze your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team.
Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it.
- Highly skilled in C#/.net framework/.net standard/.net core (minimum of 5 years).*
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer*
- Fluent object-oriented languages*
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and skills*
- Native/fluent or high knowledge in German/fluent English*
- Good TFS Experience + VS
- Basic Build and Test Environment Definition Experience
- Scrum/Kanban/Agile Methodology Experience
Nice to haves
- Strong knowledge on object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLIDand eXtreme programming
- Leadership skills in designing and implementing test automation (lead in team available/SCRUM)
- Experience working in regulated environments (ISO 62304, FDA)
- Know-how on large-scale data management
- An active participant in software communities
For a chance to work as a Backend Developer please call me or send me your CV as soon as possible!
IT sourcing specialist
Phone: (see below)