INTERNAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Posted on Jan 11, 2020 by JSM Recruitment Limited
*EXCITING OPPORTUNITY WITH EXCELLENT CAREER PROGRESSION.*
Our client is a successful and growing business in Property Finance looking for an Internal Business Development Manager. Fantastic team in a great vibrant working environment. A rare opportunity to work for a lender working in a buoyant sector.
About the Internal Business Development Manager role
The role reports into the Head of Sales and works closely with the broker network managing deals and broker relationships from the office.
The role requires an individual with strong administration and interpersonal skills, who is driven and has a detail focus. Experience in financial services and property finance would be advantageous.
Our candidate will have strong communication and relationship management skills and will represent the business at networking events and exhibitions.
Specific duties and main responsibilities for the Internal Business Development Manager role
- Handling inbound enquiries - assess enquiries against lending appetite
- Producing and following up on Approval In Principles
- Progressing deals through the credit process
- Liaising with valuers and solicitors
- Managing the deal pipeline
- Primary contact for brokers
- Sourcing and engaging with new brokers
- Keeping data up to date on internal system
Outline of skills and experience required for our Internal Business Development Manager
- Property finance experience
- Relationship management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Sales support
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Drive and ambition
Excellent progression opportunity with a regular training and development plan in place
*DO NOT DELAY - APPLY NOW.*