Chief Information Security Officer
Posted on Jan 11, 2020 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Chief Information Security Officer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Hold overall responsibility for Information & Data Security throughout the company.
- Build the bridge within the company between business, DevOps & security.
- Develop the IT security strategy, enforce it & ensure the defined level of protection without hindering the agility of business processes.
- Hold responsibility for the areas of security operations, cyber risks & intelligence, protection against data loss & fraud, security architecture, identity & access management (IAM), program management, forensics & governance.
- Audit the security of the infrastructure within the Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Hold responsibility for company-wide quality management & the information security system (Intranet management/maintenance, process design, creation/maintenance of policies) & constantly further develop them (ISO 9001, 20000, 27001, 27017, 27018).
- Maintain an overview of contemporary developments in this field & evaluate them in relation to current operations.
- Provide consultation internally & to external customers in all security matters when required.
- Cooperate closely with service portfolio management & maintain & further develop the range in the area of ?'security services.
- Hold responsibility for all company governance & compliance matters.
- Conduct internal & external audits in collaboration with customers & employees.
- Hold responsibility for the maintenance & recertification of standards & regularly train staff.
- Oversee risk management & advise management in assessing risks.
- Carry out the necessary reputation management & communication measures in the event of a crisis the associated area of ??responsibility.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Many years of professional experience in the field of IT security including experience as an Information Security Officer.
- Very good understanding of the of the operation of IT Infrastructures & the entire IT Security Infrastructure.
- Very good understanding of all Security Operations & all aspects of Cyber Security.
- Strong design & problem solving expertise.
- University Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration.
- Further trained in IT security (MAS, CAS Information Security or CISSP/CISM).
- Strong presentation skills, a team-player & highly customer& goal-oriented.
- Self-motivated, confident, structured, resilient & a high sense of responsibility.
- Native German, fluent English & able to understand Swiss German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.