AML Compliance Manager
Posted on Jan 11, 2020 by Gibbs Hybrid
AML Compliance Manager
Prestigious Dublin based client requires an accomplished AML Compliance Manager to assist on a large-scale remediation piece. In-depth understanding of fund management, fund operations Understand and implement EMEA CDD standards and the ability to manage a team. Ensure that the KYC checks on clients are undertaken in accordance with EU laws and regulations, and corporate policy as appropriate.
Provide KYC advisory services to the lines of business operating in region. Assist with preparation for internal and external regulatory exams and audits
Responsible for developing and delivering management information on a scheduled and ad hoc basis New Client Team Responsibilities. Work with the team leads to ensure there are no backlogs in client on boarding. Investigate ownership and control to identify all ultimate beneficiaries and possible PEPs for KYC and risk management purposes. Assist the business in obtaining updated information and documentation required to meet legal and regulatory money laundering identification obligations. Liaise with various support departments including Operations and Legal as necessary regarding client set-up. Ensure accurate KYC/AML information is recorded regarding source of funds and expected account activity, where appropriate, for risk management purposes
* Liaise with the client where necessary in order to provide a clearer understanding of our requirements Review Team Responsibilities
* Ensure that the KYC review process is operating smoothly, that adequate checks are being conducted on a timely basis, and that records are being recorded and maintained in accordance with relevant EMEA laws, rules and regulations, and firm policies as appropriate
* Liaise with other KYC review functions being performed within EMEA where required
* Assist the business in obtaining updated information and documentation required to meet legal and regulatory money laundering identification obligations
* Ensure accurate KYC/AML information is recorded regarding source of funds and expected account activity, where appropriate, for risk management purposes
* Solid KYC experience, with good understanding of KYC & AML requirements for various client types. Knowledge and understanding of KYC laws, rules and regulations in EMEA and knowledge of the global KYC/AML regulatory environments.
* Experience of managing a team working in a high-pressure environment, working to tight deadlines and displaying efficiency and effectiveness on a daily basis.
* Experience dealing with Front Office staff, preferably in investments
* Good knowledge of Joint Money Laundering Steering Group Guidance Notes & the Money Laundering Regulations as they relate to KYC.
* Managing fund operations
* Client services/investments
* SPV/Special Purpose Vehicles
* Due Diligence
* Complex structures
Click Apply Now to be considered for the AML Compliance Manager role.