Posted on Jan 11, 2020 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
Overview of project:
The application recently migrated to HTML 5 (React.JS, Typescript, MobX) and built out its API layer (WCF, WebAPI2). This demanding role as our client aim to take the platform to the next level from both a product offering and global usage perspective over the next few years. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to get exposure to a wide array of business trading areas and the wealth management side of the bank.
- Developing User Interface and Service Layer of a trading application (focus on Front End development)
- Working closely with the business and other IT departments to design appropriate IT solutions in a complex trading environment
- Helping drive the team to deliver in a high paced challenging environment
- Driving a solid architecture and promotes good coding practices for the application and is motivated to help less senior team members strive for the same
- Taking ownership of the code and takes the required steps to ensure the team delivers high quality features in agreed time frames
- Helping drive the team toward better DevOps practices
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in developing and designing really expressive, attractive and easy to use UI's, ideally UX experience
- Good understanding of W3C web standards
- Building sites using semantic mark-up and CSS
- Solid working experience in agile teams
- Providing either portfolio or website to be viewed
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of TypeScript and latest ECMAScript standards
- Having good eye for design
- CSS Pre-processors (eg SASS, LESS)
- Building task runners (eg Webpack, Gulp, Grunt).
- Good understanding of Git
- Experience with dealing with Back End codebase
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career, then dont hesitate to send your application or contact me at (see below).