Senior Data Warehouse Developer
Posted on Jan 11, 2020 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for an ETL Informatica Developer. This role will be contract to hire position. A degree is a necessary for this role. This role will be designing and developing enterprise and departmental BI and data warehousing solutions. Experience with SSRS, SSIS, Power BI, and T-SQL are key to this role. A big responsibility will be designing and implementing ETL frameworks for complex data warehouse projects using Informatica PowerCenter or Informatica Data Quality. The dress code for this role is dress shirt and tie for men, dress or suite for woman.
- Design and develop enterprise and departmental Business Intelligence and data warehousing solutions.
- Collaborate with project leads, business analysts, end users and third-party contacts to design, implement and test data warehouse applications.
- Design and implement ETL processes in support of business analytics and reporting.
- Develop and perform unit, system, performance and regression testing on ETL mappings.
- Create source-to-target mapping specifications for ETL development.
- Follow established coding standards, perform code reviews and improve standards to assure compliance.
- Support and improve production data integration system and environment.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- 8+ years of data-related experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in design and implementation of ETL framework for complex data warehouse projects using Informatica PowerCenter or Informatica Data Quality (equivalent experiences in IBM DataStage are acceptable).
- Strong analytical skills to troubleshoot issues and identify resolutions.
- Available for off-business hours implementation and support.
- Excellent knowledge of relational Datamodelling (ERD), SQL and data warehousing.
- Experience in multiple database platforms, including SQL Server, Oracle and DB2.
- Hands-on experience in writing complex T-SQL and database performance tuning.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft BI technology (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS and Power BI).