DEV Network Engineer
Posted on Jan 11, 2020 by Church International Ltd.
Exciting opportunity for an DEV Network Engineer to join an International banking client based in Brussels on a 12-month initial contract. We are seeking someone who is an experienced senior network expert, (DEV function) to join the organisation. Its primary objective is to support (L3), design and implement reliable, secure and cost-efficient network solutions which supports their business requirements. You will also be responsible for supporting (L3) the assigned network scope as well as building and testing low level design documents based on existing high-level design and standards documents. You will also need to ensure developed solutions are integrated in the current network topologies and ensure that developed solutions are being supported by current processes and existing or new network management tools.
Technical skills required
- Fluent in English- Good knowledge of Dutch and French is an asset.
- Proven Cisco routing, switching and working experience
- Proven working experience in configuring and supporting Cisco Wireless networks
- Cisco Professional (CCNP) level routing, switching, wireless and security certifications
- Build and update technical documentation and inventories
- Configure and troubleshoot Wifi networks and protocols
- Good understanding of/follow-up on service operation's needs (SLA/KPI) for the assigned technical domain.
For consideration please forward your CV and I will come back to you ASAP if your application is suitable.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.