Posted on Jan 11, 2020 by Cloudstream
My client, a prestigious technology consultancy specialising in commodities trading, financial services, media and telco are currently recruiting for a talented Agile Data Modeler to join an expanding niche consultancy practice based in London.
My client is looking for hungry and delivery focused technology Data Modeler's who have a strong understanding of AGILE delivery methodologies from a Financial Services or Financial Services Consultancy background. My client is looking for structured people who are interested in a wide variety of interesting projects that will allow them to expand their experience across multiple industry sectors. You should have a wide and varied skill set in both technology and from a business perspective also. If you have worked within consulting before then you will definitely be of interest to my client as you will understand the challenges and demands of being successful as a consultant.
- Performing data mapping from the source schemas that the data are in (in the lake) to the physical implementation of the common data in the platform. Mapping will also include aspects of data profiling, understanding the business concepts and thus incorporate business logic to the values at source, tracking data cleansing and in general Embedded in all phases of and ETL pipeline to rubberstamp it from a business perspective.
- Tracing business requirements to the relevant processes and building conceptual business models to capture the data artefacts associated with the process. This is more of an art than a science at this point as the client wants the conceptual models to be business facing so we are staying away from traditional terminology you'd use is a conceptual data model (ie classes, properties, etc.
- Translating the conceptual business models to logical (and potentially physical) model(s)
- Experience with Datamodelling using Ontologies or ERDs
- Experience with Tools like ErWin, Protégé, TopBraid or Visual-Paradigm will be good to have
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £80k Annual
£70k - £90k Annual
£600 - £650 Daily
£80k - £110k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£700 - £750 Annual
£50k - £55k Annual