IT Audit Supervisor
Posted on Jan 11, 2020 by Request Technology
*Permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for an IT Audit Supervisor. This company is looking for someone with 6+ years of managing information & technology risk and conducting IT audits. For this role, you will need experience with the following industry standards such as COBIT, NIST, and ISO. They need someone with a CISA certification or someone who is committed to becoming certified within one year. They will be auditing risk management, governance, and controls.
- Work independently or as part of an audit teams and ensure work is completed on time and in keeping with professional standards.
- Perform and document work such as procedure development, walk-through and controls testing in accordance with Internal Audit standards.
- Provide consultative advice to business and IT management on current or emerging Information & Technology risk, control and governance matters.
- Based on the work performed, identify and draft strategic, business focused issues and effectively communicate results to relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct internal training sessions to share knowledge and best practices.
- Maintain, track and communicate project status to stakeholders.
- Within the context of individual audits, perform people management related tasks such as coaching and project performance evaluations.
- Minimum of 6 years working experience. Experience must include a minimum of 4 years auditing Information & Technology risks in a large IT environment
- Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration with an emphasis in Technology, Computer Science, Accounting Information Systems or related discipline
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (or commitment to become certified within one year)
- Working knowledge of industry standards such as COBIT, NIST, and ISO