Mainframe Consultant (Technical Lead)
Posted on Jan 11, 2020 by Thrive IT Systems Ltd
Contract or Permanent Mainframe Consultant (Technical Lead) is required by our IT Services client to join a high profile project and client based in Stockholm, Sweden.
To be considered for this role you will have proven experience in Application transition, maintenance, operations.
- Should be able to lead team during knowledge transition and work with client SME to ensure that required knowledge is acquired by self and team
- Extensive knowledge in Mainframe technologies like Cobol, JCL, DB2 and VSAM with exposure in handling teams including onsite-offshore model.
Responsible for delivering technical aspects-
- Application maintenance (AM) which includes repairing defects and developing minor functional or technical enhancements for production applications to ensure the continued and future operational status of an application.
- Application Operations (AO) which includes activities like monitoring the application, responding to and resolving incidents and performing recurring scheduled tasks such as batch operation.
Roles And Responsibilities But Not Restricted To The Following
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate project teams for results.
- Strong team coordination, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead and work with a cross functional and cross culture team
What we offer:
- On-line training programmes.
- Competitive market salary based on professional experience and skills Multinational environment.
- Modern office in a convenient localization.