HRIT integration Developer (Dell Boomi)
Posted on Jan 11, 2020 by Kryptos Technologies Ltd
Job Title: HRIT Integration Developer (Dell Boomi)
Work Location: Lyon, France
Contract Duration: 6 months
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Design, development, deployment and maintenance of integration processes between applications across cloud and/or on-premise using Dell Boomi Atmosphere platform (Cloud Integration, Application Integration and Enterprise web service APIs).
- Managing, monitoring, troubleshooting and supporting existing integrations.
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams to determine & define integration requirements and create solution options.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise and work with wider team (Architects, other Tech Leads, Systems Analysts & QA) to ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives.
- Analyze integration requirements, perform gap analysis. Create technical design documents and maintain source/destination field mapping library.
- Implement encryption and security protocols. Protect and safeguard sensitive information at rest and in transit.
- Perform unit testing and maintain development artifacts for audit compliance.
- Mentor and motivate team members, as well as manage delivery from contract resources.
- Contribute in long-term vision by implementing methodologies, and procedures conforming to standard integration patterns, modern technical innovations and best practices.
- Provide periodic operational & project status reports to management team.
What you need to succeed at Client:
At a minimum, you'll need:
Strong understanding of Cloud and SaaS solutions, API and Integration development
Strong understanding of various protocols/methods of communications (XML, XML Schemas, WSDL, SOAP, REST, JSON, Groovy, FTP, SFTP, PGP, JDBC/SQL/RDBMS, JMS, Mail, HTTP/HTTPS)
Knowledge in infrastructure-based landscapes for distributed architecture, Atom/Molecule sizing & benchmarking
Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Self-motivated and able to work well with minimal supervision
It'd be great if you also have:
- Experience with implementing integrations for Global HR, Payroll and Time & Attendance initiatives
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with Talend or other Middleware tools & technologies
- Programming experience with Java and related technologies
- Experience with creating Service catalog & API Management
- Automation development experience would be a plus
- Professional Dell Boomi Developer or Architect certification would be a plus