Service Delivery Manager: SAP/Workplace
Posted on Jan 11, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Service Delivery manager (SAP/Workplace) (Dutch Speaker) - Mechelen, Belgium
Service Delivery manager (SAP/Workplace) - We are looking for an experienced Service Delivery manager (SAP/Workplace) to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and innovative international team on a 12 months contract in Mechelen, Belgium.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in infrastructure projects or development projects
- of which at least 5 years of experience in leading and supervising projects with total budgets of at least EUR 1000 K.
- Capacity to oversee multiple individual projects, and to manage and optimize the substantive links between the various projects
- Language requirement: Dutch speaking at European CEFR level C2
- Being able to use project management techniques and tools (risk management, issue management, etc.)
- Knowledge of MS Project, MS Office (such as PowerPoint, Excel, ...).
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- Very good knowledge of the terminology, organization, roles and processes of the PM methodology (eg Prince-2, PMI, PMBOK, ...), preferably demonstrated by certification.
Service delivery management:
Ensuring the proper and smooth functioning of the services with very high customer satisfaction within a multi-year strategy.
Preparation and management of the necessary contracts with IT service provider (s):
- Determining the managed service approach
- Defining the service contract, including SLAs and KPIs
- Monitoring the performance in accordance with the stated SLA and KPI
- Periodic evaluation of the managed service and proposals for possible improvements
- Specific attention to matters such as performance management, capacity management and business continuity
- Preparation/coordination/communication in the context of changes
- Coordinate the cooperation between the service provider
- Ensure that services and supported solutions evolve and stay in line with needs
- Assuring quality assurance
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews taking place soon.