Posted on Jan 11, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client is a dynamic & growing business with an exciting vision. Due to some regional growth they are currently hiring for a DevOps Engineer for their brand new Zurich location.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Development of current CI/CD systems
- Optimisation of the build infrastructure
- Automation, deployment, security & monitoring
- Ensuring scalability and performance
- Monitoring systems with relevant tools
- Assistance with monitoring during test automation and performance testing
The successful incumbent will possess at least 3 years of professional experience in the operation environment as a DevOps Engineer or in the operation and support of cloud applications. You will possess at least 3 years of experience in Linux system administration, AWS Cloud hosting and experience in build & deployment processes as well as common tools eg Maven, Jenkins, Docker. Very good knowledge in the application of NoSQL databases and Elastic Search and competent handling of Version Management (GitLab) and know how of software development, test automation, Virtualisation and Internet Security.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.