Posted on Jan 11, 2020 by Base 3
- As part of a project team, contribute to designing new systems or modifications to existing systems.
- Understanding the needs of users, performing user research including user testing, focus groups, co-design, personas and journeys.
- Designing wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes for initial concepts or services with stakeholders and design sprints.
- Defining design guidelines for unified experience.
- Presenting findings and conclusions to different audiences.
- Leading the definition and evaluation of agile design practices.
- Engaging with internal stakeholders in various areas of the organisation to seek alignment and collaboration.
- Paying attention to having the right trade-off between quality, cost and timeliness.
- Supporting human-centered culture development.
- Experience as UX/UI designer (at least 3 years).
- Proficiency in a variety of design prototyping tools.
- Design thinking and facilitation skills.
- Knowledge of usability heuristics and human-centred design methods.
- Experience of agile ways of working.
- Flexibility to quickly adapt in case of unexpected change of priority.
- Excellent communication skills (listening, writing and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level.
- Detail-oriented and human-centred mindset.
- Capacity to work autonomously and in close team collaboration.
- Appetite for connecting business, technology and user perspectives.
You know how to:
- Build constructive relationships with all stakeholders (IT, Business stakeholders, Operations,...).
- Organize/drive meetings with people from various divisions.
- Create clear and precise prototypes and presentations.
- Communicate with technical projects teams.
- Bring the voice of users forward.
- Share knowledge and expertise with others.