Quality Analyst - BPO
Posted on Jan 11, 2020 by Global Rekrut
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure quality metrics are met by assessing accurate samples and monitor process improvement initiatives.
- Responsibilities include agent-wise quality monitoring of transactions (chats, email, call recordings), team-level quality analysis, conducting calibration, creative approvals, performing fraud audits and compliance audits, and defining and updating quality frameworks to match the workflows.
- Often required to track team reporting, present audit findings to the client and internal stakeholders, provide feedback and coaching to agents to improve quality, attend sessions with client stakeholders to provide develop agent quality improvement plans.
- Should have a solid understanding of workflow, tools used for providing services.
- Have experience working as an Agent in same/similar workflows.
Anyone of the below language fluency is required:
*If this role could be of your interest, please submit your CV for immediate consideration. For any questions do not hesitate to contact us*