IT Onsite Support Engineer, Client Analyst - Paris
Posted on Jan 11, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
IT Onsite Support/Client Analyst | Paris, France - French Speaking | Permanent after 6 months | Excellent daily rate + career progression and benefits
The position is responsible for managing and supporting/assisting the work environment (material, software, computer processes). The position has a key role in the work environment, as the candidate will be responsible for interacting with customers to deliver effective services and supports, and address incidents and/or problems reported by the customer.
General tasks required for the IT Onsite Support/Client Analyst role:
- Computer support (incidents, request for services, general questions) by phone, remote access, emails and on-site via in-person presence.
- Resolution of incidents and management of tool (ServiceNow).
- Deployment and implementation of computer equipment (desktops and laptops, Cisco phones, iPhone, iPad, mobile phones), including quality control.
- Assistance for moving and changing equipment.
- Interface between IT operations, customer and external IT service
- Inventory and asset management as well as hardware responsibility for Frankfurt-based users.
Skills required for the IT Onsite Support/Client Analyst:
Essential: Fluent French speaking
- Good communication, pleasant and helpful
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft OS (currently Windows 7)
- Microsoft Visio
- Hardware (Desktops PC/Laptops/printers)
- Structure and functionality of computer networks and components (basic)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Mobile Office (VPN, iOS devices)
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- Computer security (basics)
Shortlisting immediately - phone interview this week.
This role is suitable for an IT Onsite Support/Client Analyst, fluent in French, who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration now!