Informix Technical Consultant (Informix 4 GL Consultant)
Posted on Jan 11, 2020 by Global Rekrut
What you'll be doing;
Responsible for delivering technical aspects-
- Application Operations (AO) which includes activities like monitoring the application, responding to and resolving incidents and performing recurring scheduled tasks such as batch operation.
- Application maintenance (AM) which includes repairing defects and developing minor functional or technical enhancements for production applications to ensure the continued and future operational status of an application.
Roles And Responsibilities But Not Restricted To The Following
- Ability to handle tasks from designing an application to deployment to test/production server.
- Proactive individual with strong verbal and written communication skills and should be able to work independently.
- Ability to handle complex multi-tier system and do end to end design.
What you'll need;
To be a part of our team, you'll need to have:
- 5-8 years of experience in Back End development, IBM Informix Solution designing, Integration and architecture with a hands-on approach using Informix EQL/C, Informix 4GL, C-ISAM, C and CBASE
- Hands-on experience in deploying 4GL functions as web service and consuming web services.
- Strong in creating customer data entry form design and reports using Informix 4GL
- Strong in ESQL/C and able to write cursor, store procedure, dynamic SQL.
- Experience in C language and C-ISAM for accessing, modifying files.