Posted on Jan 10, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Amazing opportunity to join a global organization as an eLearning - SDLC Subject Matter Expert.
Our team is focused on the development and deployment of application security integration into SDLC and DevOps practice in the cloud.
We are seeking a top notch eLearning Consultant to develop training for Application Developers and Engineers on SDLC security throughout the enterprise. This will require excellent organization, writing, editing, and facilitation skills to disseminate information associated with manuals, training materials, operating instructions, and other technical documents. You will work closely with development teams.
You must be able to deliver concise training material that nets out the key information and eliminates the fluff. The key is being able to utilize diagrams and process flows to communicate the information.
Duties include record keeping and maintenance of the library of current SDLC docs as well as an archive of all previous versions, bring clarity and accuracy to SDLC materials, document rationalized control for SDLC, build powerful presentations, videos and eLearing to deliver content visually, build SDLC framework and standards which will be adopted globally across the company, build training material using Powerpoint and video clips for the SDLC standards, and maintain SDLC Security Controls and Service Book contents.
This is at least a 12 month contract position with the option to extend or convert, based in Alpharetta. We offer flexible hours and one day per week telecommuting. Awesome opportunity to make an impact in a highly visible position and team.
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, Educational Technology or related
- 5+ years of instructional design experience
- 2+ years experience building software training materials
- 2+ years working with rich media tools - Adobe Creative Suite, Storylime, Captivate, Camtasia
- Advance skills with instructional design models, learning theories
- Experience creating concise and succinct training presentations
- Strong creative writing skills
- Experience building powerful presentations and slides which deliver content visually
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and iterate through collaboration and feedback sessions
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
- LMS Administration
- Current trends - social learning, learning objectives, mobile, assessments
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.