Linux Application Systems Administrator - 1st shift
Posted on Jan 10, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Linux Application Systems Administrator - 1st Shift
Great opportunity to provide application systems administration support and work with incident management processes with this leading organization.
You will work closely with a strong infrastructure team on a wide range of application and systems issues, administration and incident management processes to meet and exceed associated SLA's for this leading company. You will also need to provide exceptional service working through complex technical issues in a global model. This truly team oriented environment operates with ticketing systems, incident management, network monitoring tools and supports enterprise applications. Escalation to engineering disciplines internally or to external vendors is also part of this role.
Sunday - Thursday 6am-2pm - no remote or flex schedule.
Great 6 month contract opportunity, potential to convert to full time with this leading organization in Alpharetta utilizing high performing technologies.
- 5+ years of Systems Administration in an Enterprise environment
- Advanced Linux Operating Systems skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills with clustered JVM Web Application Servers, Apache, JBoss, Tomcat or WebSphere
- Deep Troubleshooting skills and methods approach to resolution
- Scripting experience - Shell, bash, python, Perl
- Experience with ticketing systems, incident management processes and monitoring systems
- Excellent Analytical, communication and customer service skills
- Aptitude and desire to learn and grow technical skills in a team environment
- Chef, Jenkins, Puppet
- AWS, OpenShift
- Java support
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.