Posted on Jan 10, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland Area near Woodridge, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. They are seeking a Sr Accountant. The right candidate will have great communication skills to work and express ideas with co-workers and external contacts.
- Prepare and document journal entries for the general ledger
- Review and adjust the general ledger
- Collaborate with various teams
- Support external audits and statutory reporting compliance
- Lead team optimization projects to improve effectiveness/efficiency
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years from a large (preferably global) manufacturing environment or public accounting firm.
- CPA is a must
- BPC or SAP Consolidations experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#JS13255 - Sr Accountant
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.