JDEdwards Application Consultants nationwide Can live anywhere across
Posted on Jan 10, 2020 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
My client is a well-known Consulting firm that works with clients from wide variety of industries. They are growing rapidly and looking for candidates who truly want to grow their own careers. There are numerous benefits working within a consulting firm; from continuously learning new things, being challenged with a variety of work, the opportunity for personal and professional growth, to being able to interact directly with C Level executives early in your career. There is an unlimited income potential. I have been recruiting for over 28 years, 25+ years for JDEdwards professionals. The most desired candidates for my clients seem to have been a JDE expert who was in a consulting role early in their career.
These are DIRECT HIRE Positions Can live anywhere across US
Reach out to me today to learn more.
Ideally looking for candidates who possess some of the following
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, MIS or related field.
- 3+ years of related work experience in JD Edwards ERP
- Experience with various applications including ERP, Manufacturing, Distribution, SoM, OtC, Logistics, Distribution and Finance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience installing/configuring/implementing JDEdwards EOne ERP Applications
- Proven ability delivering complex and time sensitive projects
- Experience development of statements of work and/or client proposals
- Must have eagerness to learn and be challenged
- Willingness/Ability to travel up to 100
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in full life cycle implementations and upgrades
- Document business requirements, system design and transformational goals
- Configure applications and conduct unit testing
- Help to create training materials and quick reference guides to support users
- Provide post-go-live support