Junior Data Analyst - Downtown (55-70K) - NEW
Posted on Jan 10, 2020 by Responsive Search, Inc.
We are looking for a Junior-Level Data Analyst for a growing company downtown. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to embark on a career in IT system and data analysis. You will perform financial reporting, application data analysis as well as some BI analytics. Fresh Grads with professional internship experience are welcome to apply. This is a salary position with full benefits and bonus potential and is located close to the train station.
- Update metadata, reports and rules in Oracle
- Maintain workflows and task lists in Microsoft Dynamics
- Update and develop reporting using Smartview for Excel.
- Support forecasts and annual budget loading and reporting processes.
- Provide user support, training, documentation, and communication.
- Maintain Outline and Business Rules for Administrative duties.
- Monitor and maintain batch Scripting
- Administer security in Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics and Real Page BI
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology or related field required
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in application or data analysis and reporting
- Experience with Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc)
- Some basic experience working with ERP systems preferred, as well as Tableau, KPI Dashboards, etc
- Experience working specifically with Oracle or Microsoft Dynamics a big plus
- Excellent communications