INTAKE NURSE LPN/Part time
Posted on Jan 10, 2020 by McGregor PACE
McGregor PACE (Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly), is a community service program that provides in-home healthcare services to the elderly as an alternative to nursing home placement, allowing seniors to remain at home.
INTAKE NURSE LPN part time
Our agency is seeking a dynamic and experienced LPN to support the efforts of our Marketing Department who will be responsible for conducting assessment activities essential to the determination of participant enrollment into the PACE program including program eligibility and level of care status.
As a vital member of the Interdisciplinary team the Intake Nurse Manager will conduct required in-home nursing assessments of the applicants and will also assist with creating initial care plans to ensure and maintain quality care for program participants.
Monday - Friday, 1st shift, no holidays, no weekends.
- Practical Nurse; licensed to practice in the state of Ohio, health care or social services field required,
- 1 year experience working with frail/elderly required; experience with dementia preferred
- 1 year experience in home or community-based social services program required
- Strong presentation, communication and customer service skills
- Proven organizational skills required. Must be computer literate.
- Knowledge of senior service programs and resources a plus
- Knowledge of PACE regulations and previous experience in waiver programs highly desirable
- Registered Nurse licensed in Ohio, Valid ODL
- Moderate travel within Cuyahoga County service area
SALARY PLUS BONUS! GREAT BENEFITS!
Qualified candidates please submit your resume with salary requirements or stop in and apply:
McGregor PACE, Warrensville Hts., OH