Posted on Jan 10, 2020 by IT Support 365 Ltd
The post is based at St. Helens, Merseyside.
Working as part of a small team, responsibilities will include remote SharePoint project work, providing remote technical advice to the ServiceDesk team and point of technical support for any other ongoing projects.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Provide technical support for both SharePoint and Office 365 to users via support tickets logged through the ticket management toolset.
- Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, lists and site collections.
- Perform typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup, restore and issue resolution.
- Carry out Infrastructure/Platform related tasks such as monitoring, patching, etc.
- Act as an escalation point for the rest of the team for SharePoint related queries.
- Mentoring junior members of the team.
- Regularly auditing of the SharePoint environment.
- Maintains records of SharePoint updates, maintenance, and activity.
- Communicating directly with customers via telephone and email as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working within a Service Desk in a Managed Service environment.
- Extensive experience supporting SharePoint 2010, 2013 or SharePoint Online.
- Experience with SharePoint workflows.
- Good experience supporting Office 365.
- Experience deploying/supporting SharePoint online infrastructure.
- Good understanding of server platform requirements: Windows Server 08/12, IIS, Azure.
- Good understanding and capability using PowerShell.
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
- Experience with Remote Desktop tools.
- Microsoft Certification MCSE, MCITP, MCSA in SharePoint and/or Office 365 is beneficial.
- Knowledge & understanding of the ITIL framework.
- Experience of identifying faults via root cause analysis and looking for trends.
- Experience of working to SLA's.
Job Types: Full-time, 2 weeks with possibility to become rolling contract.
Salary: £100 per day.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £50k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£30k - £39k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£33k - £43k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual