DevOps Coach - Continuous Improvement
Posted on Jan 10, 2020 by Church International Ltd.
The DevOps coach will help the product development teams to adopt best practices for developing, testing, deploying and releasing applications.
In this role he/she must have an end-to-end SDLC view, strong technical and coaching skills ideally, we are looking for someone from a development background that has transitioned into a more Coaching based role and would be able to demonstrate experience with the following:
- Thorough experience working in or with Agile development teams
- Coach agile development teams
- Value Stream Mapping
- Trunk Based Development
- Gherkin (DSL)
- Agile Testing
- Up to date with industry standard best practices throughout SDLC
- Experience in implementation of continuous build, integration and deployment systems
- Strong coaching experience
- Good understanding of the SDLC
- Experience with different Software Development Models
- Experience in Impact mapping, story mapping, example mapping
- Experience of enterprise scale environment/organisation
- Facilitate relationship with the tooling teams.
- Experience in process improvement
The existing platform covers
- Continuous build/integration
- Automated deployment
- Code scanning tools (quality/security)
- Testing tools: unit testing, test automation, service virtualization, performance testing, test management
- Collaboration tools
- Release Management
- Workstation development tools
Able to work in complex environment and demonstrate solid coaching experiences.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.