SAP Treasury Senior Consultant - Madrid/London
Posted on Jan 10, 2020 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
SAP Treasury consultants - Spanish/English Speaker
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP Treasury Senior consultant for a project with a client of ours' in Spain.
SAP Treasury consultants with Treasury Management background
We are looking for business & systems integration Treasury professionals who will apply deep business process and technical skills to implement and maintain SAP solutions across a range of Treasury related functions in order to deliver lasting business value with a main focus on our international clients at European and Global markets.
The areas of expertise that will be considered for these positions are:
* SAP TRM - Treasury and Risk Management
* SAP IHC - In house Cash
* SAP BCM - Bank Communication Management
* SAP Cash & Liquidity Management
* SAP Dispute and Collection Management
* SAP Credit Management
* SAP EBS (Electronic bank statement) & Bank Reconciliation.
* SAP Cash Application ( Machine Learning)
. SAP DMEE
. SAP Advance Payment Management
. SAP Analytics Cloud
. Multibank Connectivity
We will also consider virtual deployment in predominant European geographies.
Key responsibilities include:
Analyze business needs and requirements, identify and design business processes to be implemented on SAP Treasury, customize the modules, prepare and execute testing phase and provide UAT and user training support.
Application Maintenance of SAP Treasury solutions
* Communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* SAP Treasury project experience.
* Proven track of working for multinational companies
* Proficiency in English
If you are available please contact Sergio Machado at Whitehall resources.
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
Whitehall Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.