Python Developer - Brussels area, Belgium (contract)
Posted on Jan 10, 2020 by McGregor Boyall
A multinational transport company based in the Brussels area, Belgium is currently looking for a Python Developer ideally with Bash and Linux expertise on a 3 to 6 month contract basis to work on development of on-board applications for the new generation of connected transport.
Some of the day to day tasks include -
- Participate in the development of on-board applications
- Manage software deployments
- Maintain systems through config management tools
- Closely interact with the internal customers on their workflow processes
- Work in an Agile environment (scrum meetings, JIRA ticket-based activity)
If you have the following skills/experience and are interested in this position, please apply -
- Experienced Python developer
- Linux development environment and OS
- Experience in BASH Scripting
Ability to be based in the Brussels area, Belgium full-time.
- Fluency in English - spoken and written
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.