Posted on Jan 10, 2020 by Experis AG
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an experienced Java Developer to join one of their clients, a well-known company. For this temporary assignment based in Zürich, we are in search of an English-speaking candidate who is available in a short notice.
Primarily, this role will be responsible for providing day-to-day Production Support on a wide variety of incidents and requests to our business clients and technical stakeholders. Your solutions will directly benefit our internal users and external clients working on critical Trading & Sales systems. We have high expectations from our Production Support team, and rely on them to act as owners of the Production environment.
- Managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance/solutions for work completion
- Responsible for providing technical guidance/solutions
- Develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity
- Ensure process compliance in the assigned module| and participate in technical discussions/review
- Prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations
- Minimum 5 years experience required
- Hands-on experience in Java (6 and 8), EJB, Spring, Web Services (SOAP,REST), Control M, Maven, WebLogic)
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Design and Development
- Strong in with PL/SQL and good experience SQL relational databases such as Oracle and SQL server
- Good experience on Unix, Unix Scripting/Linux
- Previous experience with Agile Methodology
- Good listening & spoken communication skills in English
- Good problem-solving skills
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Start Date: January/February 2020
Duration: 6 months contract (with a high chance of further extension)
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£120k - £140k Annual