Financial Applications Lead
Posted on Jan 10, 2020 by SystemsAccountants
A very rapidly growing international company, based in Amsterdam, seeks a Financial Application Lead to take ownership of the business information systems landscape. With an initial focus on ERP tools, the role's responsibilities will expand to cover the support of reporting, performance management and specialists financial applications.
The employing company is planning double-digit growth in the coming 3-5 years and intends to transform the applications structures and processes to facilitate its ambitions plans. The Financial Application Lead will be initially responsible for functional management, support and ad-hoc improvements to the systems. However, in the coming years the role will evolve and become more strategic as well be responsible for implementations of new state-of-the-art Cloud solutions and team management.
The role would suit someone seeking to rapidly develop their career in a dynamic international environment, and the employing company will welcome candidates with potential who can grow into the role.
The key requirements include....
- Masters level education preferred and ideally finance or ICT related.
- Analytical approach and business supporting mindset.
- Exposure to range of business applications, specifically ERP, but BI, EPM tools are also relevant.
- Excellent English language presentation skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of financial process would be beneficial.
For more information on this and other financial systems, management information or data related roles, please contact Johnny Abbott.