Legal Word Processor
Posted on Jan 9, 2020 by WatCam
Prestigious downtown Cleveland law firm is seeking a Word Processor due to firm and departmental growth. This is a day position with traditional hours.
- Revise and format existing and new documents as well as proofreading for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and create various documents for various areas of law inclusive of litigation, corporate, real estate, IP and probate.
- Transmit and/or receive documents via scanning and/or email.
- Provide secretarial support to assignments including, but not limited to, transcribing tapes, typing correspondence, reports, memoranda and/or other documents (ie, briefs and other pleadings, wills, closing documents, electronic filing etc.), submitting same for review; revising, proofreading, assembling and distributing prepared materials.
- Originate correspondence as directed and assume other responsibilities including, but not limited to, reviewing and routing incoming correspondence, scheduling appointments, creating and maintaining files and indexes, screening and routing telephone calls, and receiving and directing clients, preparing expense reports, as well as entering timekeepers time as required.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3 years or more of legal secretarial and/or legal word processing experience. Advanced MS Office skills, inclusive of working knowledge of DocXtools, Styles, and well rounded legal experience are musts. Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment is required.