IT - System Administrator
Posted on Jan 9, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our Client from the Banking sector, we are looking for a System Administrator
Duration: 11 months (wih posible extension)
Development and Operations Engineer is a core engineering role responsible for all aspects of application build and deployment. The DevOps Engineer has the goal of creating a zero touch, secure and enjoyable delivery process built from the best in class tooling.
- Primary Scope (short term till end of Year): Deployment & Orchestration: Continuous Delivery - taking release artefacts and deploying in repeatable and elastic way across environments - DEVL/TEST/QUAL/PROD.
- Provide consultancy for integrating new applications into automated deployment process (mainly UCD) and support projects where needed.
- Administer, fine-tune and provide L2 support for tools in the automated deployment process: UCD, Jenkins, Subversion, Artifactory.
- Perform life cycle management for the above tools in accordance with UCC policies.
- Secondary Scope (long term): Application Build: Continuous Integration - from approved open source libraries to all internal source dependencies resulting in the publishing of a verified release artefact to a binary repository.
- Design, engineer and operate on a zero touch basis to the principle of "everything as code"
- Develop and enable Continuous Integration, Compliance, Delivery, Test and Support
- Automated Provisioning, availability, optimization & operational cover of all build & test environments
- Apply best in class technologies & practices to keep SDLC optimal and current
- Defending our business and reputation by ensuring the integrity and security of relevant processes at all times.
- Hands-on experience with Urban Code Deploy (UCD) is a must.
- Experience with Artifactory, Jenkins and Subversion are a big plus.
- Experience with BitBucket, GIT and Ansible would be nice.
- Language Skills: German and/or English
If you have any further questions, please contact:
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.