.Net Software Developer
Posted on Jan 9, 2020 by CLEAN
We are currently looking for an experienced Software Developer to join our team in Cheltenham.
CLEAN is a leading textile rental and laundry services company providing professional linen and workwear to the hospitality and manufacturing industries throughout the UK. Continuous investment in our people, modern facilities, cutting edge technologies and our transport fleet, ensures the consistent delivery of high-quality textile products and services to customers. In 2018 CLEAN became part of Alsco a global leader in textile rental and laundry services employing over 19,500 people. Responsible for shaping the linen and uniform rental industry since 1889 Alsco is present in 14 different countries across more than 175 locations, providing a world-class service to over 350,000 customers.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- As part of the team, review customer requirements, create specifications and use the existing development framework to create fully tested new features.
- Work with the support team to provide 3rd line support including diagnosing and correcting problems with all in-house applications based on SQL and C#.
- Constantly be looking at ways to improve what we do for our customers.
- Adhere to current development standards.
- Work with 3rd parties to integrate with their software
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with Company procedures and legal requirements.
- Have a thirst to learn new software and improve on knowledge of various programming languages and tools.
- Poses a natural aptitude for problem solving.
- Be driven with a 'can do' attitude and be able to work independently on modules once given a specification.
- Show pride in the quality of your work and document code.
- Experience of C# .NET WinForms
- Proven experience of query writing in Microsoft SQL Server (2012+)
- Experience of C# MVC .NET
- Strong analytical skills
- English - spoken and written.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with reporting packages (eg SSRS)
- Experience of software integration including JSON and XML data formats
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £47k Annual
£0 - £40k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual