IT Application Specialist
Posted on Jan 9, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
For our client, a Swiss multinational private bank, we are currently looking for IT Support Specialist to perform 3rd level support and manage small IT projects,
IT Support Specialist
- Support creation of solution designs
- Adapt existing functionality within an application (small changes related to application management tasks)
- Support the definition of monitoring and event mapping to IT Service
- Participate in application test preparation and test execution (IT view - interfaces, operational readiness tests etc.)
- Support the impact analysis of new requirements on the application
- Support IT Service Owner in defining and managing OLAs for IT Services (Applications) based on different service level agreements
- Write detailed documentation for the operation of the application
- Maintain application system documentation
- Support the solution architect in the definition of application specific architecture and solution, integrate into overall architecture
- Experience with requirements engineering, translation of business requirements into IT solution design
- Excellent understanding of MS SQL, good knowledge in MS .NET an advance
- Very good understanding of software development/customization processes
- Experience in application management, 2nd/3rd level support
- Fluency in English, willing to learn German
- Knowledge in financial sector resp. specific business knowledge is a plus
- Capability to analyze complex and poorly defined problems related to the application and to provide solutions with minimal guidance from the superiors
I am looking forward to your applications on (see below)
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.