Java Developer - Spring Framework - Trading Environment
Posted on Jan 9, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java developer vacancy requiring profound Spring framework knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years working experience in Java development with a passion for quality and clean code
- Extensive Spring framework experience
- Good knowledge of cloud-based solutions, microservice-oriented architecture
- Competency of build and test tools such as Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, Junit or Mockito
- Know-how of Apache Kafka, NoSQL
- Business knowledge within the trading environment - trading plattform
- Background with addressing considerations of low latency, high availability and performance
- Languages: English, Italian fluent in written and spoken
- Coding applications for Order and Trade Management (specifically pre trade)
- Collaborating with other team and offshore members on the requirements, setting up releases and delivering applications to production
- Providing continuous integration testing and related documentation updates
- Participating in the analysis of the applications written in the team
- Offering support for the existing systems where required
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
If this sparks your interest then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland?
In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.