Financial Reporting Manager (Actuarial)
Posted on Jan 9, 2020 by Computer Futures - London & S.E(Permanent and Contract)
I am working in collaboration with a leading financial services client based in Dublin. We are seeking an Financial Reporting Manager (Actuarial) to join them on a 6-month contract.
Working as Financial Reporting Manager means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
The role will involve:
- The delivery of a range of complex technical tasks such as basis setting, calculation and reconciliation of Technical Provisions, review and analysis of capital requirements
- Carrying out technical calculations to support reporting of results
- Production of analysis and reports to support the Head of Actuarial Function
- Accountability for the validation of inputs to models and the technical accuracy of outputs
As an Actuarial reporting manager, you will have:
- Excellent knowledge of Solvency II and IFRS requirements
- Strong industry knowledge
- Working knowledge of life products, markets and competitors
- Working knowledge of financial services regulatory and legislator frameworks, with particular emphasis on Solvency II requirements
- Experience in a Life Office with
- Experience in a range of the tasks for which the Actuarial Function is responsible
- Experience in a Financial Reporting environment
- Experience of report writing and presentation of reports to management
- Excellent technical actuarial skills
- Experience of communicating complex problems and issues effectively.
- Experience in managing a team of junior actuaries and ensuring that team members have clear responsibilities
To find out more please apply with an up to date CV.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.