Mobile Security Architect
Posted on Jan 9, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
My client is a private bank and asset manager, which offers a full range of tailored solutions to wealthy clients through various brands and is looking to hire an experienced Mobile Security Architect for their Security & IAM Engineering Team in Zurich:
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- You use the latest technologies and bring your technical expertise to their dynamic and agile team.
- In this role you will run 2-3 projects that will offer various banking solutions based on mobile devices for bankers in the UK and their customers worldwide.
- This is about mobile banking topics such as enterprise app stores, app containers, app wrappers, removing/blocking applications, backing up and protecting applications and application data, or simplifying application usage.
- You will take the leading role in the design and evaluation phases and if needed as a consultant, you will be able to join other phases leading up to go-live.
- Your future team is the hub when it comes to engineering security foundations for authentication, confidentiality and integrity.
- You help the team and their internal customers, along with their manufacturers, select and deploy the best products, securely connect critical applications, integrate secure communication protocols, and create a controlled operating environment.
Your profile & experience:
- Use of mobile devices in the financial industry without any spatial restrictions
- Mobile Application/Device Management
- Implementation of security policies around network connections (WiFi, ¾G)
- Hardening of mobile devices on which business applications are executed (eg iPad) including implementation of policies with which the integrity of the operating system or the device is checked and ensured
- Use of App Security Containers and App-Wrappers on mobile devices to run Business Apps protected, native or in the browser
- Company and non-company user authentication on the mobile device and against the business application
- Force access policies to grant access only to the allowed apps/devices
- Standards NIST, OWASP
- ITIL, DevOps, Scrum
- Very good German and English skills
Bachelor's degree and additional certifications would be considered as a plus.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.