Cloud Implementation Engineer (Storage & Backup)
Posted on Jan 9, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
Cloud Implementation Engineer ( Storage & Backup ) - Eindhoven , Netherlands - NextLink Solutions
NextLink is looking for an experienced Cloud Implementation Engineer ( Storage & Backup ) to join an exciting project for our client within the Insurance industry in Eindhoven, .
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
Role: Cloud Implementation Engineer ( Storage & Backup ) -
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Duration: 6 months
Start date: ASAP
Required skills and experience:
- Extensive experience with Cloud infrastructure in Azure/GCP Technologies
- Experience in migration of physical, VM and other workloads into cloud
- Experience in configuration/migration of storage and backup into cloud
- Advice, Design, plan, implement, and administer workloads & application migration to cloud
- Experience Netapp Storage and Backup technologies and migrations into Cloud.
- Experience Cloud Networking ( Creation of VLAN, LB ) and Troubleshooting
- Migration Tools Experience ASR, Zerto and others
- Windows/Linux administration
- Good Knowledge in Database concepts
- Good Experience in Networking Technologies
- Good to have migration Tools Experience ASR, Zerto, GCP Velostrata and others
- ITIL foundation certification is a plus
- Incident/Change management Exp.
- Good Communication skills
If you are interested and available, send me your updated CV (see below) or call me.