Medor Java Developer
Posted on Jan 9, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Medior Java Developer
One of my market leading clients in Brussels is urgently seeking a Medior Java Developer for a long-term contract paying excellent rates. If you like it, you will never have to leave.
Interviews taking place immediately!
The Medior Java Developer will IDEALLY HAVE AT LEAST 65% of the following skills:
You have a completed Bachelor or master's degree in technical IT (Computer science or similar education)
- You have 1-3 years of demonstrable experience as a Java/JEE developer, preferably with Java 8/JEE7 (JPA, JMS, EJB, JAX -RS)
- You have experience with JBoss/WebLogic
- Experience with building restful and soap services
- Knowledge of databases (Oracle)
- Knowledge of and affinity with various development, Continuous Delivery and test tools, such as Jenkins, SonarQube, Git and XL Deploy.
- Knowledge of experience with FitNesse or Cucumber is a strong plus
- Knowledge of Oracle ADF, RichFaces and Swing is a strong plus.
- Good command of Dutch or English, oral and written.
The Medior Java Developer will perform the following responsibilities
- Thinking about how new features are implemented;
- Implementing new features in the application;
- Perform support on the application in production;
- Coordinate with stakeholders from the business and other agile teams working in the same environment
- Contribute to streamlining our development process and standards;
- Contribute to the transition from Agile to DevOps.
Call or mail me now to avoid disappointment!