Lead UX Designer
Posted on Jan 9, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
World leading international company for education and cultural exchange. 540 offices and schools across 54 countries. First class personal and career development. Modern and progressive work environment.
They are building up a brand-new team within their Zurich office and you will be the first UX designer to join. Your role will see you reimagining the customer experience, providing a full E-commerce experience to complement traditional offline sales.
To join this business, we are searching for someone with
- 5+ years' experience working in a similar role, specialising in UX/UI
- Confidence to grow and lead a team
- Creative ideas
- A forward thinking attitude
What is expected of you
- Understand the value of great user experience in everything you build
- Understand the importance of teamwork, open communication and collaboration
- Strong communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Learn new technologies and discuss ideas openly in order to help shape the team
What they offer
- An organization that encourages personal and professional development
- Modern, spacious working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package
You can apply directly now with your full CV and full Contact details.
You can reach me directly or by email at (see below).
I look forward to your response!