Junior Java Developer - Eindhoven, Netherlands
Posted on Jan 9, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Gazelle Global is proud to present this opportunity for one of our blue chip clients who is a leader in digital services operating in 73 countries; they are also one of the key players in the field of Cloud, cyber Security, and high performance computing. As our future Java developer you start within the practice that is specifically concerned with Java and with all new developments in the Java field. Because all Java knowledge is bundled within this practice, it means that you are coached by more senior colleagues and you can always go somewhere with your substantive questions.
Their Java team is growing, both in size and in knowledge and expertise. My client are an innovative company that works with the latest technologies. Therefore think it is important that our own specialists go along with this. That is why they invest a lot in personal development so that everyone can continue to develop.
- A completed HBO or WO course in IT/Development/Informatics
- Some experience with Java or with Open Source technology
- You are curious about products such as Hibernate, Spring and Front End technologies such as Ecmascript/HTML/CSS with frameworks such as Angular, application Servers, integration techniques and with environmental tooling such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins and Docker
- You like to stay informed of trends and developments in your field
- You master the Dutch and English language
Please apply for immediate consideration. Please email.