Azure Cloud Specialist
Posted on Jan 9, 2020 by Levy Associates Ltd
Microsoft Azure Specialist
Azure Cloud Foundation Team Engineer
You will work in a small team in the Azure Cloud. You will set up the basic facilities together and continue to develop. We will design these basic facilities together with the customer.
You will play a major role in applying and being able to demonstrate security & compliance controls
You have a HBO working and thinking level and you have experience with Microsoft Azure services. Best practices about these services is an advantage.
Additional relevant certifications are an advantage.
- We are looking for someone who is independent and entrepreneurial. We value a proactive hands-on work style where you seek collaboration with the customer and your colleagues.
- You are enthusiastic, pragmatic and result-oriented.
- Perseverance and service orientation are key words that apply to you.
- You are willing to continuously broaden your knowledge and deepen in new technologies and services within your field.
- You are able to transfer your knowledge and to bring colleagues with you.
- You can work independently, but actively seek collaboration. You give your opinion, solicited and unsolicited, but you are also able to receive feedback
- Background and/or knowledge of Scripting, programming and automation
- We are not looking for a technician who will quietly do his/her work (excellent) in a corner, but someone who is able to inspire people and take them along in the changing environment.
- Recording and transferring knowledge is a must.