xFlow Invoice Consultant - 70% remotely - Part time
Posted on Jan 9, 2020 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
For our client we are looking for an xFlow consultant to help roll out xFlow vendor invoice management.
This vacancy is exclusively with Red!
The client has a best practice in place for xFlow Invoice and wants to roll it out to several countries.
The main tasks are fit-gap-analysis, consulting on possible solutions for gaps, customizing xFlow, testing and implementing it.
For the onboarding and occasional meetings you are required to work onsite in Solothurn in Switzerland.
Occasional trips to roll out locations in Europe may be required. The main part of the work can be done remotely.
The workload is planned in part time with about 2 days per week on average. Ideally you are available to start in February.
* Help rolling out xFlow vendor invoice management internationally
* Fit-Gap-Analysis, consulting on possible solutions for gaps, customizing xFlow, write technical specifications for developers, testing, and go live support
* At least 3 years xFlow project experience
* xFlow vendor invoice management/processes related to check and approval of incoming invoices (SAP FI and SAP MM)
* Language: English
* Start: February or March (upon your availability)
* Duration: 4 months (+ extensions potentially for the next 2 years)
* Workload: Part time, about 2 days per week
* Location: Solothurn/Switzerland and mainly REMOTE (approx. 70%)
* Travel: potentially there might be some travel required to roll out locations in Europe occasionally
This vacancy is exclusively with Red. If you are interested in this opportunity or if you can recommend someone please get in touch with us.