IT Support Analyst
Posted on Jan 8, 2020 by Sensical Services
Sensical Services Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated IT Support Analyst to join the company's support team and assist with delivering excellent customer service. A demonstrable passion for IT infrastructure and technology coupled with the right attitude is essential.
This is a genuine opportunity to join a smaller but fast growing company, receive mentored training and progress a successful career in IT Support & Consultancy. The role is based predominately at our main London office but with regular days on client sites elsewhere in London and Watford.
Who are we?
- Sensical is a small and fast-growing IT consultancy and managed services provider based in the City of London
- Despite targeting doubling the size of the company every year we maintain our founding principles with a passion for doing things right and providing absolutely the best quality
- Our happy customers are small and medium sized organisations (SMEs) mainly in financial services that appreciate a level of expert advice, reliability of systems and quality support that is a cut above the average
Specific duties include:
- Assessing issues logged for urgency and priority
- Resolving or escalating tickets raised within agreed SLTs
- Updating IT support issues within our service desk software
- Delivering a mixture of onsite and remote support
- Assisting the team with technical research for client solutions
- Involvement with larger projects as required
- Part of an out of hours On Call rota (after an initial working period)
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Advanced support of windows 10
- Advanced support of desktop/laptop hardware
- Intermediate support of Microsoft AD (Users & Computers, GPO, DNS)
- Intermediate knowledge of imaging and patching
- Intermediate knowledge of IPv4, network patching and Network hardware
- Basic support for virtualization technologies and storage systems
- Basic support of voice, video and unified communications solutions
- Basic support of Corporate AV systems
Familiarity with O365, RingCentral, AWS, Mimecast, Kayako, VMware all advantageous.
- A highly professional attitude and approach
- A customer centric ethic
- Strong communication skills - excellent written and spoken English
- Proactive and driven, with the ability to adapt to different situations quickly
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to integrate and work as part of a team, but also independently when necessary
- A thirst for knowledge, with the ability to quickly pick up new skills and technology
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Joining a small but growing company with excellent career development prospects
- Varied work with exposure to a wide range of technology
- Opportunity to work within range of clients
- Industry recognized training and certifications
- To work with and learn from technical experts with decades of experience
- Whilst there is, no formal educational qualification required for this role, candidates are expected to be able to demonstrate any relevant knowledge and experience. This opportunity is likely to best suit a university graduate with some experience or a highly skilled existing support analyst looking for the next challenge in their career
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their interest and passion in technology
- The ability to methodically approach problems is a key skill. Broad knowledge of Windows systems and IP networking is of course expected, however the intellectual ability and the motivation to quickly read up on and understand new technologies and concepts is essential.
This position is not suitable for US employees seeking expat assignments. Candidates must have current legal authorisation to work in the United Kingdom. Sensical will not attempt to obtain immigration and labour sponsorship for any applicants.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £24k Annual
£22k - £27k Annual
£25k - £26k Annual
£21k - £26k Annual
£21k - £26k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£28k - £28k Annual