SC Cleared Service Architect - DevOps, Transformation, CI/CD
Posted on Jan 8, 2020 by TWH Consulting Ltd
SC or DV Cleared Service Architect - DevOps, Transformation, CI/CD
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a solid Security Cleared (SC) or Developed Vetting (DV) Cleared Service Architect expert to lead a key client in transitioning from Legacy service design into modern cloud design. This is an essential change which supports rapid business and technical change, release principles.
Working as an SC or DV Cleared Service Architect on this critical project, you will be contracted until the end of September, mainly based in central London with occasional travel to Bristol. A rate of circa £1000 pd, depending on experience, is available.
In this SC or DV Cleared Service Architect role you will be pivotal to fixing service design and Legacy problems associated with moving to the Cloud; however not just from an IT perspective but from a coaching and mentoring perspective. You will be helping the organisation and people change the way they do things, working directly with the service team to help them understand and get to grips with this "new" world of cloud technology and devops processes.
You will need to be a strong leader in business change and its impact on culture, organisational and team working; important areas you will need to have excellent skills in include:
- implementing commercially agreed levels of service across the full life cycle in building design of all processes and functions to drive continuous value to end users and customers
- working in a heavily gated/waterfall governance environment and understanding how this impacts on Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- coaching the service team to support a DevSecOps/DevOps culture
- Enterprise Security Architecture
- Mapping out Business and Target Operating Models (TOM) and delivering against the new changes
- Experience in data intensive environments and with data governance
- DevOps, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD)
- working in ITIL environments
- leading Transformation and change supported by Cloud Architects
You must have current SC or above clearance.
This is truly a role where your skill and knowledge will have a transformative effect, ensuring the success of the project and deeply benefiting the lives of UK citizens.
Please apply now for immediate consideration for this SC or DV Cleared Service Architect role!