Income Control Officer
Posted on Jan 8, 2020 by STR Group Services
Our client is looking for an Income Control Officer to join their team on an 11 month contract role in the Brent area in London.
This role will be working within defined guidelines to assist in proving a comprehensive accounts receivable service. You will be dealing with financial control framework to ensure controls are in place and adhered to.
Key duties and responsibilities -
- To proactively identify improvements relating to income and debt management and financial controls and systems to ensure processes are efficient and effective and financial procedures are kept up to date
- Undertake analysis of complex data and provide reports and evaluation of this to support the overall management of income and debt across the Council.
- To advise management of any significant discrepancies or failures in financial or control procedures.
- To identify areas of risk which the council should consider to aid prevention of fraud with any transactions and advise management of any significant discrepancies or failures in financial or control procedures
- To provide Income management training and advice to all Service areas to achieve increased efficiency and compliance throughout the organisation
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying and recording receivables' data.
- To process reported amendments to supplier details in accordance with relevant financial controls and procedures.
This role will be working Monday to Friday - 36 hour week, 9.00am - 5.00pm.
If you would like more information please call Lauren.